Another survival meet up?

If anyone has some spare cash to spend, the guy who owns the lake we were on has decided to parcel it up and sell 5 acre lots at $10k an acre. It would make a great BOL with a lake, stream and plenty of game since its across the street from the biggest WMA in Paulding county. If my bank works it out I'll take my little 2 or 3 acres up to around 8 with a lake front but there is 6 or 7 more parcels

If anyone has some spare cash to spend, the guy who owns the lake we were on has decided to parcel it up and sell 5 acre lots at $10k an acre. It would make a great BOL with a lake, stream and plenty of game since its across the street from the biggest WMA in Paulding county. If my bank works it out I'll take my little 2 or 3 acres up to around 8 with a lake front but there is 6 or 7 more parcels

Where can I find information on these lots?

wolf (and others) i havnt done another meet up since the Feb 2nd one. i'm tryin to buy the parcel we camped on wolf. i will do a new thread when i get the next one planned and scheduled. i love doin 'em and sharing the info with each other

Back
Top Bottom