Any can't miss series out there?

SOns of Anarchy, last season finale was a little jumble all events in continuously to find an end to all the twists and turns. I enjoyed though

This will be the last season for Strike Back. I watched the season premiere last night and it is more of the same awesomeness. The final season will start on Cinemax July 31 I believe.

So they are only going 3 seasons of the US version huh? The UK series is on #4, but I believe it's finished up.

On that note, if you like the US version of House of Cards, you might get into the original British version. It's set in the '90s so it's a little dated, but it's pretty interesting to see what the US version had to work with. If you like reading the books are even better, and the original author has been working on the US version as well.

So they are only going 3 seasons of the US version huh? The UK series is on #4, but I believe it's finished up.

On that note, if you like the US version of House of Cards, you might get into the original British version. It's set in the '90s so it's a little dated, but it's pretty interesting to see what the US version had to work with. If you like reading the books are even better, and the original author has been working on the US version as well.
There are 5 total. The first season is usually not counted. I don't know why. Season 5 (the final season) just started airing in the UK and will start airing here in july.

There are 5 total. The first season is usually not counted. I don't know why. Season 5 (the final season) just started airing in the UK and will start airing here in july.

I noticed that one of the seasons of the UK version was marked as a 'prequel', maybe they don;t count that.

So does that mean there should be 4-5 seasons of the Cinemax version as well?

Back
Top Bottom