• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Detonics Experts Here?

mhl0521

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
I recently did a trade for a Detonics MK VI .45 Stainless and am gathering up a little info prior to offering it up for trade or sale.

Anybody tell me what I have here? Trigger and hammer factory or aftermarket?

Year?

Anything else noteworthy?

Is it a professional or combat master?

Serial number CR13*15

Thanks Guys

Attachments

• detonicsnew.jpg
    detonicsnew.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I had a 1979 Combat Master about a year ago, which I sold to a member here. Have been sorry ever since. I don't believe that the trigger is original to the gun, but could be wrong. All internal parts, with the exception of the barrel and recoil spring, are standard 1911 parts. The one i had was the softest shooting 45 I have ever owned. If your were for sale i would be interested in making an offer. Great guns, but have been eclipsed by better know makers.

I had a 1979 Combat Master about a year ago, which I sold to a member here. Have been sorry ever since. I don't believe that the trigger is original to the gun, but could be wrong. All internal parts, with the exception of the barrel and recoil spring, are standard 1911 parts. The one i had was the softest shooting 45 I have ever owned. If your were for sale i would be interested in making an offer. Great guns, but have been eclipsed by better know makers.

PM me
I am looking to move it and make room for something different.
Mark

Back
Top Bottom