Any heard of the "metcalf incident".

If they DO have a suspect, they ain't sayin'. For one, if I read correctly, it took them almost a year to release that it even happened. So they purposely remained close-lipped for obvious reasons.

Secondly, if it's Al Qaeda or some Occupy affiliated group like Black Bloc, they'd die before they'd ever admit it. The only way they would ever say who they think it is, is if they could put it off on a right-wing extremist group of some sort.

Iran claims they have terror cells hidden in the United States they plan to use if we attack them in any fashion. Who knows if it's true, but we seem to let any Tom, Dick and Harry into the country regardless of origin.

If they DO have a suspect, they ain't sayin'. For one, if I read correctly, it took them almost a year to release that it even happened. So they purposely remained close-lipped for obvious reasons.

Secondly, if it's Al Qaeda or some Occupy affiliated group like Black Bloc, they'd die before they'd ever admit it. The only way they would ever say who they think it is, is if they could put it off on a right-wing extremist group of some sort.

You have better odds of it being the us gov than al aqaeda.

I believe they never released the info because they wouldnt know what to do if there was a 'right wingist' group were to build numbers and retaliate. Someone said it in a thread the other day or , it could have been this one... the 2nd shot heard around the world has to occur somewhere. And people are starting to figure out that our current government isnt working for us.... they want it to happen as slow as possible, And when you control the media... you can give yourself that time.

Back
Top Bottom