• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any Honda fans?

Youd have to go to a track to ever have any fun. The STIs are surprisingly slow for how much power they make too. Like slower than the old 3 valves slow lol. Sure they handle fine. Not hating, just different ideas of what is fun I suppose.

well I do live like 15 mins from road Atlanta so lol. I do go to track days regularly and other road courses and I just enjoy it more when its less about the car and more about the driver (plus its just something about the faces of those guys with muscles and luxury cars that just get eaten alive by my track Miata) . There are also plenty of fun mountain runs we do a couple times a month.

Youd have to go to a track to ever have any fun. The STIs are surprisingly slow for how much power they make too. Like slower than the old 3 valves slow lol. Sure they handle fine. Not hating, just different ideas of what is fun I suppose.
No track to have fun. Track to test the limits though.

Yes, STI's only have 305hp, but make great torque down low and pull fantastic out of corners for being such a relative big 4 door sport sedan.

My STI sucks in a straight line, but as soon as I hit the twisties, I remember why I bought it. We have a lot of curvy back roads near my house and I got behind a Hellcat late last week. His car pulled like crazy on the small straights, but he could not get me off his bumper the entire time as my car holds the road MILES above that skinny tire thing.

I could brake later, turn harder, and get on the gas sooner.

Yes, STI's only have 305hp, but make great torque down low and pull fantastic out of corners for being such a relative big 4 door sport sedan.

My STI sucks in a straight line, but as soon as I hit the twisties, I remember why I bought it. We have a lot of curvy back roads near my house and I got behind a Hellcat late last week. His car pulled like crazy on the small straights, but he could not get me off his bumper the entire time as my car holds the road MILES above that skinny tire thing.

This reminded me in the mtns north ga
With my bike crew all sport bikes 1 600 and others all liter bikes
We was killing the curves until a dirt bike on street tires passed all of us

**** that dirt bike lol

these are always the things that matter most to me, you can get away with a lot of power but you wont keep anything away for long. not to mention it may only be 305 but you can get power out of these guys for almost nothing. 400 is obtainable for only a few k and a weekend or two

This reminded me in the mtns north ga
With my bike crew all sport bikes 1 600 and others all liter bikes
We was killing the curves until a dirt bike on street tires passed all of us

**** that dirt bike lol

one of the absolute fastest things I've ever watched go down the dragon was a a tiny Honda dirt bike, I think it was only like 150cc but was smoking absolutely everything around him

Any recommendations on crx?

Get a 2nd gen glass top CRX if you can find one.
43-2g-crx-exclusive-glasstop.jpg

images

RHD only, if I'd ever get back into a CRX it'd have to be something like this. Hard to find but usually mint when you do but well worth it.

Be prepared to spend 6-7k for a good one.

Back
Top Bottom