• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any interest in a Level 1 Residential Room Clearing?

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
197   0
Reaction score
I previously posted an announcement for a Force-on-force Residential Room Clearing Level 2 class for two different weekends in late August, with my Level 1 course as a prerequisite.

For those of y'all that would like to attend the Level 2, but have not taken the Level 1, is there any interest in a 1-day Level Residential Room Clearing Level 1 class to be held in Cobb County?

My available dates are:
Saturday
7/1
6/24

Sunday
7/16
7/30
8/6
6/25

Cost would be $200 per student. This would cover the room clearing portion of the curriculum only, and not the Response to Active Shooter. This 1-day class would count as a prerequisite for the 2-day Level 2 class in August.

If you are interested, please respond and let me know so.
--
SEMPER FI!

interested. Read the PDF on Level 2, can you send info on the Level 1 course?

Level 2 builds upon the same tactics and techniques taught in Level 1. The difference between the two is that Level 1 is all walk-throughs and static target "engagement" (there are no rounds of ammunition used). Level 2 is Force-on-Force with Simunitions (fancy paintballs) and live threats that shoot back.

There is also a Level 3, which is a live-fire shoothouse. Levels 1 and 2 are prerequisites for Level 3.

Think of the 3 levels as "crawl-walk-run".

My available dates are:

Saturday
7/1
6/24

Sunday
7/16
7/30
8/6
6/25

Please respond if you are seriously interested, and what date(s) work for you.

Are grenades part of this?
Real grenades with RDX /TNT in them, and you can count me in!
As you can imagine, I am not thinking about ever using this training in my own house, and not for any hostage rescue situation either !

I am interested, and 7/1 is about the only one I can make work, trying to combine with the 2 day class in late Aug.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom