Any knife guys in Coweta County?

We should go shooting...
I am absolutely in favor!!!

My recommendation would be to get a Spyderco Sharpmaker or similar system. From what I understand, it will take quite a while for you to sharpen a knife as well freehand as a complete noob can do with a Sharpmaker. But of course there's no art to that. If you've got a little free time freehand sharpening is a pretty cool skill to have.
^^this^^
I bought my first Spyderco Sharpmaker in 1987... Still going strong and have a second one as a backup... Bought the Ken Onion version of the worksharp this year and like it but still find myself grabbing the Sharpmaker.
(If money were no object I would get a Wicked Edge but that is just not realistic in my "line of work" so I am fine with what I have.)

[Q="nicaburns, post: 4377382, member: 13948"]I am absolutely in favor!!!

^^this^^
I bought my first Spyderco Sharpmaker in 1987... Still going strong and have a second one as a backup... Bought the Ken Onion version of the worksharp this year and like it but still find myself grabbing the Sharpmaker.
(If money were no object I would get a Wicked Edge but that is just not realistic in my "line of work" so I am fine with what I have.)[/QUOTE]
^^^^^^^^
Man! I don't have any high speed stuff like this. I just use flat stones, diamond sharpeners and ceramic stones to keep my stuff sharp. But I might look into some of these sharpeners soon though. Lots of good info in this thread.

[Q="nicaburns, post: 4377382, member: 13948"]I am absolutely in favor!!!

^^this^^
(If money were no object I would get a Wicked Edge but that is just not realistic in my "line of work" so I am fine with what I have.)
^^^^^^^^
Man! I don't have any high speed stuff like this. I just use flat stones, diamond sharpeners and ceramic stones to keep my stuff sharp. But I might look into some of these sharpeners soon though. Lots of good info in this thread.[/QUOTE]

My buddy just bought a wicked edge, he hasn't even gotten it yet.
image.jpg

I have a ZT 0300 which is a Ken Onion design, it's a great knife...

^^^^^^^^
Man! I don't have any high speed stuff like this. I just use flat stones, diamond sharpeners and ceramic stones to keep my stuff sharp. But I might look into some of these sharpeners soon though. Lots of good info in this thread.

My buddy just bought a wicked edge, he hasn't even gotten it yet.
View attachment 364930

I have a ZT 0300 which is a Ken Onion design, it's a great knife...[/QUOTE]
What is the price range on these knives? I like the style.
Never mind, I found the price! Out of my range for a carry knife for sure. It drives me crazy when I misplace my cheap ones, I would worry my self to death if I lost one like that. I don't lose them to often but I don't want to chance it with one like that. Very nice knife though congratulations on picking it up!

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
What is the price range on these knives? I like the style.
Never mind, I found the price! Out of my range for a carry knife for sure. It drives me crazy when I misplace my cheap ones, I would worry my self to death if I lost one like that. I don't lose them to often but I don't want to chance it with one like that. Very nice knife though congratulations on picking it up![/QUOTE]

I use to say that too... bobbylee bobbylee understands the knife itch, LOL
Just ask him, you will know you have a problem when you start selling guns to fund knives. :pop2:

Back
Top Bottom