• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of y'all have an opinion on the PTR 32?

I have one and really like it. I found a scope base to mount a 1-4 that still allows use of the irons. Delayed blowback action really softens the recoil impulse into a longer event. It could be had reasonably though if you're interested..... I just don't shoot it as often as I used to.

Jeddak Jeddak has one and he let me shoot it when alleycat alleycat had a meet & shoot at Creekside.

Very soft recoil impulse - 10x better than my vz2008. He has a scope on his and it seemed fairly accurate but I wasn't bench shooting or anything.

I've wanted one ever since I shot his!

Only drawback is that I hear they are mag picky. A little hefty too but otherwise great shooters.

Yeah, the pistol version would be BA with a brace...

Jeddak Jeddak has one and he let me shoot it when alleycat alleycat had a meet & shoot at Creekside.

Very soft recoil impulse - 10x better than my vz2008. He has a scope on his and it seemed fairly accurate but I wasn't bench shooting or anything.

I've wanted one ever since I shot his!

Only drawback is that I hear they are mag picky. A little hefty too but otherwise great shooters.

Yeah, the pistol version would be BA with a brace...

I totally agree.....soft shooter, felt good in my hands. Would love to have one

Great guns. The SIG 556xi Russian is another option. I bought the 10” pistol version and SBR’ed it.
02F4C32B-1183-4B69-B875-E056D7118A43.jpeg
E1B22BB3-763C-431D-B1F1-722638E3DA3E.jpeg

Only drawback is that I hear they are mag picky.

Mine will take only Magpul mags.

The website claims that they will take pretty much any plastic mag w/o BHO. Could it be possible that you have an older model and the Gen II fixed that issue?

Back
Top Bottom