• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any one else got this horrible cough

iu
That's the first thing I thought of sitting in the waiting room yesterday.

Wife went to doctor Wednesday and was told she has brocitus! Dr had her nurse give 3 shots and antibiotics! I keep her some cough medicine in fridge! Dr told her lot of it going around. I dropped by doctors to see our nurse yesterday and they had all rooms full with same stuff! Dr said she is staying busy with all this going around ! I usually get upper respiratory infection about this time of year but so far so good! God bless and praying for speedy recovery!

What exactly did she have and what did it sound like? Little man's had a bad cough for awhile and that quack she takes him to says he's fine :rolleyes:

I had bronchitis a couple months back that turned into pneumonia. This craps horrible, it has went through our family and doesn't go away with one round of antibiotics. We all literally had coughs for several months. I tried several different cough suppressants, didn't get any relief. The homemade variety is the only one that helps, it's the opposite of sunshine.

If it doesn’t go away get tested for whooping cough / pertussis. We had a cough in my family that would not go away. No one diagnosed it until we ended up in Children’s with my two week old daughter. Dang near killed her before they figured out what it was. There where so few cases of it in the US at that time that nobody test for it. I had been dealing with it for a over a month and know one knew what it was.

Massive waves of 3rd World Illegal Aliens carry all kinds of diseases. Just saying.

I did just get back from Buffalo New York

Couldn't tell you how many times I was Immunized to go in to Africa or select locations in the Mooslim Paradise. It was enough juice to kill a herd of hippos but we let them walk in carrying who knows what. Our .gov is a joke and has been working to weaken Citizens at a rapid pace since the First Bush took office. Biological Warfare is real.

Back
Top Bottom