Any original Nintendo fans out there?

If anybody was thinking about looking for one at Walmart in Conyers I'll save you a trip....

IMG_20161111_105753.jpg

Did you call him an NES flipper? LMAO! I'd have sold mine too for that kinda profit!

Ill admit to being a game console flipper. Many long cold nights outside bestbuy.... Ive made piles of cash off of every system released since the original Xbox.

My only interest in these is because my wife loves old school Mario games.

Ill admit to being a game console flipper. Many long cold nights outside bestbuy.... Ive made piles of cash off of every system released since the original Xbox.

My only interest in these is because my wife loves old school Mario games.
Back when the wii first came out and it was the hot thing I lucked up and found 8 of them that had just been put on the shelf at Walmart. I bought every damn one of them. I ended up selling a few at cost to friends who had kids that wanted them for Christmas. I put the rest on ebay and made enough off them that the one I kept for my daughter was free and I put a nice chunk of cash in my pocket.

I don't really understand people paying stupid money for these things when they first come out KNOWING that a couple months from now you'll be able to walk into any store and they'll have a shelf full of them.

Back when the wii first came out and it was the hot thing I lucked up and found 8 of them that had just been put on the shelf at Walmart. I bought every damn one of them. I ended up selling a few at cost to friends who had kids that wanted them for Christmas. I put the rest on ebay and made enough off them that the one I kept for my daughter was free and I put a nice chunk of cash in my pocket.

I don't really understand people paying stupid money for these things when they first come out KNOWING that a couple months from now you'll be able to walk into any store and they'll have a shelf full of them.

Mainly it's the parents to scared to tell the kids they can not get one...

Mainly it's the parents to scared to tell the kids they can not get one...
Agreed. My daughter was going nuts for a wii that Christmas, but I had already told her that she probably wasn't getting one because daddy wasn't willing to pay stupid money just to keep up with the Jonses. LOL

Back
Top Bottom