• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
01 986, ran like a bat out of hell, roof leaked and the lights started going off on the dash
I would do a panamera, just to see

The same thing happened on my 996 Turbo. Lights started flashing on and off on my dash. I learned that the more older variations of the 911 that I've owned the less problems I had (more mechanical) however, there was a trade off... More expensive to service and engine out/ re-seal a turbo air cooled motor.

The same thing happened on my 996 Turbo. Lights started flashing on and off on my dash. I learned that the more older variations of the 911 that I've owned the less problems I had (more mechanical) however, there was a trade off... More expensive to service and engine out/ re-seal a turbo air cooled motor.
Yep, cost 400 dollars to reset airbag system after a window motor change because they disconnected the harness

Yep, cost 400 dollars to reset airbag system after a window motor change because they disconnected the harness

I'm looking at a minimum of $30K just to re-seal and lube the engine. It's parts of ownership. Major engine in and out services on older Ferrari's are just as bad. You've gotta pay if you want to play. lol

Guess I'll be the first to post an actual car photo.

I sold this one about 10 years ago. Wish I still had it...

1968 912

Attachments

• 1968 Porsche 912 - 007.JPG
    1968 Porsche 912 - 007.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom