Any preppers in the immediate Gainesville area?

You are new here I see....if you haven't noticed, there are specific debate sub-forums. Unfortunately for you, this isnt one of them. This forum is specific for people who are interested in survival ideas, tactics and preparedness. If you have any legitimate questions everyone here will be glad to help answer them.

Last edited:
tgene....we are going shooting soon. turkey season is ending on the 30th...

vv....marietta

when the shtf i am going to the moon with richard branson...hahahhaah!!!!

Last edited:
I'm in the G-ville area (north Hall).I've been contemplating a "survival" workshop in the mountains. Anyone interested?

I know a few people that will be, and know a decent area that as many as 20-30 people can meet up. I'm thinking something informal where people demonstrate skill sets and those wanting to learn can get some information. (Not trying to take the thread over, just saw some inquiry and I'm thinking the same)

I'm in the G-ville area (north Hall).I've been contemplating a "survival" workshop in the mountains. Anyone interested?

I know a few people that will be, and know a decent area that as many as 20-30 people can meet up. I'm thinking something informal where people demonstrate skill sets and those wanting to learn can get some information. (Not trying to take the thread over, just saw some inquiry and I'm thinking the same)

That's actually not a bad idea, and could be very helpful. I'm considering putting together a camping trip in the mountains for one scenario and in south ga for another.

Yep, I'd be interested.

Back
Top Bottom