• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any recommendations for a light weight fixed 4" to 6" blade?

Need a light fixed blade knife for carry. Does not have to be survival quality but not junk. Prefer belt carry to neck knife but I'm open to suggestions.
Never wear a rope around your neck fellow Bama fan. It can be used to kill you. Use something that will break easily if you do. You probably already know this though.

If this is for fighting and self defense get a Gerber Mark 1.

Never wear a rope around your neck fellow Bama fan. It can be used to kill you. Use something that will break easily if you do. You probably already know this though.

If this is for fighting and self defense get a Gerber Mark 1.

Hehehe. He had to tell a Bama fan not to wear a rope around his neck.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hehehe. He had to tell a Bama fan not to wear a rope around his neck.
Be nice. ;) Not everyone is aware of what can happen wearing 550 cord around your neck. Actually now that I think about it I should tell everyone in the world to wear a rope around their neck. Would make life so much easier for me if I ever get into a fight with them. ;)

I love a Buck 119. It is a great knife with 6" blade. Very utilitarian.
DSC00779.JPG

They also come with a nice belt sheath.

View attachment 1078359

These are pretty common, and mostly known as hunting knives, but will work well for anything. I prefer carry knives that won't bring me any harassment from Barney Fife types, while also being big enough to put a hurting on something if need be.

I love a Buck 119. It is a great knife with 6" blade. Very utilitarian.
View attachment 1078344

They also come with a nice belt sheath.

View attachment 1078359

These are pretty common, and mostly known as hunting knives, but will work well for anything. I prefer carry knives that won't bring me any harassment from Barney Fife types, while also being big enough to put a hurting on something if need be.

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom