• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Warner Robins Area Folks Have any More Info?

My how times have changed. In 1999 I had a buddy that got married at the Chapel on the base. We were in and out of that base all weekend w/ just a flash of ID. Even told them about my pistol in the truck, to which I was told leave it in there and it would be okay.

Fast forward to sometime in the early 2000s, went for an airshow and they wouldn't even allow us to drive/park on base. Had to park off site and take a bus to the base.

My how times have changed. In 1999 I had a buddy that got married at the Chapel on the base. We were in and out of that base all weekend w/ just a flash of ID. Even told them about my pistol in the truck, to which I was told leave it in there and it would be okay.

Fast forward to sometime in the early 2000s, went for an airshow and they wouldn't even allow us to drive/park on base. Had to park off site and take a bus to the base.
thank Islam

On ramp on one side, off ramp on the other (for traffic leaving the base).
Signs as far as the other side of the bridge clearly marked (assuming you can read).

Musta been really moving to kill all 3 at the pop-up barriers. Security works!
I would've like to see those gates work.

Pillars are in front of gate, ramp and platform boards are just past the gate. From what I understand the past the gate guard and hit the second sets of barriers.

If the hit the front pillars, that just means they ran Strauss into them because the snake into the gate guard.

Time will tell

Back
Top Bottom