Anybody going out in the AM

I'm not going out tomorrow, but I will most definitely be in the woods all day Sunday. Conditions and timing just don't get any better than it will be then. A lot of deer are going down by hunters that day.

I would rather go Sunday but have to work a 24. But it would be a great day to be out there. Good luck.

I normally work Sundays, but couldn't pass this one up and talked my daughter into covering for me. LOL! Tomorrow morning isn't going to be bad for the first few hours, but when the wind picks up most of them will snuggle down in a secure bed.

I am In Texas this week for 60% business/ 40% pleasure. Got finished up hallway thru yesterday in Dallas/ Ft Worth.

My best friend took a few days off and we are at another friends West Texas Ranch. Still bow season here. Buddy just got a bad ass PSE Crossbow, so I am or rowing his Mathews.

We had a temp drop of 20 degrees yesterday and rain. We sat last night in blinds to scout. Saw one small doe and a few turkey.

Went out at 6:40 this morn (buddy in tree blind, myself on ground)

I saw 14 deer (9 doe) and he saw and killed an 11 point. Nice buck. We are aiming for one more tomorrow morning.

I am tempted to call in some vacation time, stay out all week and hunt for gun opener next week. Saw sign on one area of Buckzilla.

Nice and chilly here. Has the deer a little skittish, should loosen up and venture out more tomorrow.

Such a dry year here, not alot for them to eat. They've change their habits up alot.

Got some great pics. Will post next week. Any luck back home?

Back
Top Bottom