• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody have a good pickled egg recipe?

Buy a large jar of pickled beets.
Remove the beets and put them in a large ziplock bag.
Put the boiled eggs into the beet juice and let it stand in the fridge for two weeks.
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

Buy a large jar of pickled beets.
Remove the beets and put them in a large ziplock bag.
Put the boiled eggs into the beet juice and let it stand in the fridge for two weeks.
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY
I made beet eggs awhile back and they where very good.
I think I'm on my 9th or 10th recipe since starting on my pickled egg journey.
I usually keep 4 jars going but due to limited storage space that's about all I can do at one time.
As soon as those are gone I'll move on the next one and I have plenty of recipes waiting to be tried.
I can say that up until now the Korean eggs are probably the best of the bunch for pure flavor and I'm stingy with those because they're just that good and a lot goes into making them.

I used to make them years ago it takes 4 weeks to pickle properly ! I used 75 /25 white vinegar purified water , [not tap water ] garlic powder , salt , red food coloring . always use the smallest eggs you can find . the salt is the key to them turning out right , took a long time to figure that part out.

I used to make them years ago it takes 4 weeks to pickle properly ! I used 75 /25 white vinegar purified water , [not tap water ] garlic powder , salt , red food coloring . always use the smallest eggs you can find . the salt is the key to them turning out right , took a long time to figure that part out.
Waiting is the hard part:hungry:

Back
Top Bottom