Anybody Recognize this scumbag thief?

Can’t be too many nissans with 23 as the last number

the cops probably wont lift a finger to do anything though since investigating a crime and arresting and prosecuting a real criminal costs them money

Course the thief could just hire David Ralston to keep him out of jail ..

Meanwhile , that same jurisdiction will have half a dozen cops hiding and running speed traps all day and all night ....

Can’t be too many nissans with 23 as the last number

the cops probably wont lift a finger to do anything though since investigating a crime and arresting and prosecuting a real criminal costs them money

Course the thief could just hire David Ralston to keep him out of jail ..

Meanwhile , that same jurisdiction will have half a dozen cops hiding and running speed traps all day and all night ....
Sad, but true

It's been almost a year.
Any updates on this pos?

Yeah!

The police caught the guy. Based on that photo. And one or two others. He was already in the clink for some other petty theft. They tacked on the additional charges.

Glad he got stuck with it.

Apparently they caught him when he was stealing benches from some government property. I guess that escalated the attention against him.

Yeah!

The police caught the guy. Based on that photo. And one or two others. He was already in the clink for some other petty theft. They tacked on the additional charges.

Glad he got stuck with it.

Apparently they caught him when he was stealing benches from some government property. I guess that escalated the attention against him.

Wonderful..................!
Yes, gov't property theft would escalate their attention.
I had my Stihl blower and a gas powered trash pump stolen from my "open" garage (yeah I left it open for several nights in a row - oops)...here in quiet Suwanee. Evidently a crack ho and her scum b/f were trolling the area looking for easy targets. They took my stuff and pawned the Stihl and sold the pump on let go. Thankfully I had the ser # and Suwanee PD quickly located the blower. After more in depth investigation on the scumbags phone they found the guy they sold the pump to and got it back. Way to go Suwanee PD....!!!!!

Of course all that crap dragged out in court forever with their less charges and plea's. Gotta love the justice system.

Back
Top Bottom