• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anybody stocking up ahead of Irma?

Macon man, where you think? I'm going to the gunshow at the Coliseum on Sat, then working at the club (preparing for the GOA matches) on Sun. Ya'll come up to Perry, go the show, lunch is on me at Finchers. Need a place to stay, hit me up. I thought I was going to have some friends from JAX piling in but I haven't heard from them.
Damn! Which Finchers you going to? I mean Houston Ave is really the only TRUE legit Finchers. But I don't my wife would go to that one. Women...
Anyway we will in downtown Perry most of the time.My old landlord is letting us crash at his office/hideout. His garage on Ball St burned up late on Labor Day and I'm gonna help clean out all the water,smoke,fire damaged **** and throw it in a roll!off.

The Finchers on Gray Highway is just over the hill (Ft. Hill) from the Coliseum. They have good food and the folks working there take good care of us when we order. I use them for all the gunclub stuff when we bring in vs. cook. If you aren't working on Sat, come to the show.
PM me for my cell.

IMG_0181.JPG
I'm about ready to get my ASS handed to me,, we stocked up with everything we need to laser awhile, The Bunker is now closed up tight. Yes that is a 6" solid concrete roof.

View attachment 1308851 I'm about ready to get my ASS handed to me,, we stocked up with everything we need to laser awhile, The Bunker is now closed up tight. Yes that is a 6" solid concrete roof.
Get your ass up here with the family,,I make room at 2,200 ft above sea level!

Back
Top Bottom