• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone do carpet installation or have recommendations around Buford?

I vote hardwood.
I purchased this house seven months ago.
Previous owners had alot of dogs that obviously didn't make it outdoors in time.
Geez the damage they can do to s carpet.

I vote hardwood.
I purchased this house seven months ago.
Previous owners had alot of dogs that obviously didn't make it outdoors in time.
Geez the damage they can do to s carpet.

I have hardwood floors in my house, expect the bedrooms and yes my new dogs are HELL on the old carpet.

Carpet or hardwood floors ? Vote ?
What do you want?

If you like noise dampened rooms and that "comfy" feeling, plus you like the texture.......Carpet all day

If budget is not an issue with you, you have animals, and like an "acoustic " sounding room....Hardwood.

Its like french fries vs potatoes wedges....except the potatoes wedges cost **** ton more.

Also, "Engineered wood" and "Laminate" is pretty nice these days as well. There are scratch resistant too, depending on which ones you buy.

lot to think about

I had an appt with Empire last weekend between 3-5. No one called to say the guy would be late and he eventually showed up around 5:30. I had already left my house by then when I got the phone call from the guy saying he was at my house. I told him to turn his ass back around and leave.

I called and made another appt with them for this weekend, yesterday between 1-3. I specifically said DO NOT send he guy that showed up late last time. Well my door bell rings around two or so and it was the same guy I said I didn't want so I closed the door on him. Needless to say my experience with Empire this far has been abysmal.

I went to FloorMax in Buford by the mall yesterday. I have someone coming to measure on Tuesday to give me an estimate. They have Stainmaster carpet on sale right now, not all brands but worth checking out if anyone's looking and lives in the area.

I have hardwood on my main level but carpet upstairs and on my stairwell. It seems decent carpet now days is comparable in price to getting hardwood installed.

hardwood floors are bad
giphy (5).gif

Mate, are you serious?! This thread has been posted around 5 years ago, what are you doing in here? Besides that, the hardwood floors are really great, and they have always been good, in case you have had some bad experience with it, it does not mean that it is really bad. I am looking to change the entire flooring in my house, and I actually think that I would go for hardwood once again. I have already called for the services of niftytilecleaning.com.au as they are the best flooring company, and they are going to do it all.
Capture+_2021-04-08-04-29-15-1.png

Back
Top Bottom