Anyone do detailing?

tywest

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
89   0
Reaction score
ive started buffing my heavily neglected avalanche and its going incredibly well but it has a lot of pits all over the place that are apparently deep because after getting all the swirls out with meguiars 105 heavy cut compound some deeper scratches and all these pits are still there.

Should i keep going with cutting until they are gone since they are definantly in the clear coat or call it a loss and let someone evaluate it and possibly wetsand?

I can give you
My buddy Rafael's contact info if interested.
PM me.

He's a pro detailer and does house calls to get classic cars ready for shows, gets cars detailed ready to sell, etc.

He's not cheap but he's the best I've seen.

I've sent several classic car owners to him as well as highline car customers of mine.

Just between me and you he might be tempted to trade his services for things that go boom.

He detailed my barracuda to stunning perfection.

I can give you
My buddy Rafael's contact info if interested.
PM me.

He's a pro detailer and does house calls to get classic cars ready for shows, gets cars detailed ready to sell, etc.

He's not cheap but he's the best I've seen.

I've sent several classic car owners to him as well as highline car customers of mine.

Just between me and you he might be tempted to trade his services for things that go boom.

He detailed my barracuda to stunning perfection.
pics?

I actually compounded with meguiars 205, followed up with 105, and cquartz to seal it.....looks freaking awesome........and after 13 hours of work, 5 washes, 2 clay bar sessions, etc it should

IMG_3839.JPG

You wouldnt believe how white white paint can be until you really clean that clear coat up

The wifes tahoe looks brown next to my avalanche now

I pressure washed, dyed, and seal coated the plastic with cquartz for trim as well. Deep satin black and water just beads off like paint......hard to work with but that coating is incredible.

Back
Top Bottom