• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Else Addicted To Jeeps?

Mine

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpeg
    IMG_0818.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 21
I have a severe addiction to expensive things such as firearms and knives. However, I think the Jeep addiction I have tops the others. I have a 2005 LJ with a 5.5" long arms lift, 38" tires on KMC beadlocks, Poison Spyder fenders, armor and bumpers, and a GenRight cage modified to hold my spare over the cargo area. Anyone else challenge the rocks every now and again?View attachment 4650103
I love Jeeps Big ones
35695.jpeg

In 1993 I worked for Marietta Jeep eagle and sold a ton of those Jeeps. They had one I think it was called the J package ( I believe but don't quote me on that because it's been a long time since then ) that had no rear seats or carpet and was just a 4 cylinder with the manual transmission. I had to drive one of those things all the way to Augusta and I swore I would never own one after that trip. I was sweating bullets and that thing beat me to death. The noise the top made on the trip was just so aggravating and I just never could figure out the appeal of those things. Obviously they're meant for the top to be off and I think they would be a fun novelty but I wouldn't want to own one. Unless it was one of those old hardtop Sahara's are Rubicon or something of that nature. Until they start putting a V8 in them I won't even consider it.

In 1993 I worked for Marietta Jeep eagle and sold a ton of those Jeeps. They had one I think it was called the jpackage that had no rear seats or carpet and was just a 4 cylinder with the manual transmission. I had to drive one of those things all the way to Augusta and I swore I would never own one after that trip. I was sweating bullets and that thing beat me to death. The noise the top made on the trip was just so aggravating and I just never could figure out the appeal of those things. Obviously they're meant for the top to be off and I think they would be a fun novelty but I wouldn't want to own one. Unless it was one of those old hardtop Sahara's are Rubicon or something of that nature. Until they start putting a V8 in them I won't even consider it.
the new engine sucks, unless it is the diesel

Back
Top Bottom