• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Else Addicted To Jeeps?

I'm here, unfortunately.

"Jeeps" as far as the eye can see. I would say about 98% of them are 4 door grocery getters. Every hotel parking lot is the same - They look like new Jeep dealerships. Boring, drab and mundane. I think in the thousand or so "jeeps" I've seen this week alone I would probably drive/ride in about 3. I wish there were more CJs here for sure. Also would like to see more FSJs.

I've seen more stupid dash ducks, obligatory goatees and chunky ankles hanging out of door frames to last me a lifetime.

I just got off work and want to get home...........
I don't know why but all the grocery getters and ducks irritated me for a while. I think it's so stupid.

After giving yall Jeep owners crap in the past, I finally broke down and joined the club.

Attachments

• IMG_1757.jpg
    IMG_1757.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 15
I'm sort of kind of in the market for a Jeep and two of the ones I have looked at had little rubber ducks in them. I thought it was odd but didn't pay it much attention. Why are they a thing?

I'm here, unfortunately.

"Jeeps" as far as the eye can see. I would say about 98% of them are 4 door grocery getters. Every hotel parking lot is the same - They look like new Jeep dealerships. Boring, drab and mundane. I think in the thousand or so "jeeps" I've seen this week alone I would probably drive/ride in about 3. I wish there were more CJs here for sure. Also would like to see more FSJs.

I've seen more stupid dash ducks, obligatory goatees and chunky ankles hanging out of door frames to last me a lifetime.

Sounds like your typical Jeep event in 2022...lol

I have had 7 of em, CJ's TJ's, LJ's and YJ's, just let my last one go a couple of years ago....Now that I don't have anymore Jeeps around and own Toyotas, I think its finally time I can sell my tools...they are getting dusty from not needing them anymore....😜

I'm here, unfortunately.

Great, now I know what I have to look forward too.

My FIL has a great CJ, we love driving it out in the swamp near his house. My mother in law got a Jeep the same weekend we did back in ‘14, just because we did. Then, we bought a new one Labor Day, ‘19. My MIL traded hers in for a new one the same weekend.
My brother just picked up his JK Wednesday. (Pictured below) in FDE.

CCF99B5B-536C-45D4-9BAD-E71CD043EBD5.jpeg

So, the ducks are a way for one Jeep owner to tell another Jeep owner they like your Jeep. It’s really, really big with females especially. My wife has been “ducked” so many times, we sometimes give away the older ducks she’s had for a while.

Back
Top Bottom