• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone Else Addicted To Jeeps?

I saw some bouncing lasses of dubious BMI with slogans on their jeeps such as “you should see me with my top down” or “bad girls go topless”. Uhhh no thanks ladies. Please, no ma’am.
Exactly what I remember from last year. Plus ducks. My wife keeps threatening to fill my jeep up with ducks.

They will quickly become targets!

Here’s my old Jeep it’s a 91 I look at newer ones every once and a while then I crawl in mine and go for a ride up through the mountains and I wouldn’t trade it for a new one. Maybe when I get to old to mash the clutch I might let it go but I doubt it will
08A8386A-EC6A-467C-BA40-878C4B802D57.jpeg

Here’s my old Jeep it’s a 91 I look at newer ones every once and a while then I crawl in mine and go for a ride up through the mountains and I wouldn’t trade it for a new one. Maybe when I get to old to mash the clutch I might let it go but I doubt it will View attachment 4661895
Just change it to an auto, nice Jeep

Speaking of Jeeps, anyone else going to the Great Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion in Pigeon Forge this weekend?

Hell no. I don't like crowds, traffic jams, and most people!

We went Saturday and the descriptions were right, every parking lot looked like a Jeep car lot. The main reason we went is some friend of ours have a new YouTube channel and wanted to get some footage, buy some parts, and meet some other Youtubers that have channels for some advice. They ended up getting their photo on the FB page and Instagram page of one of the bigger (not nearly biggest) channels.

I know many of you don’t like the ducks, but my wife did get a duck autographed by the lady who started the duckings.

I wish you would. I might have the funds by Halloween? I sure don’t need it, but love is love lol. The guns I could get with that money… My2cents you really should get it:thumb::boink:
if I had a place to park it, I would have gotten it….now I don’t need to be looking at what trees might come down to make room for another parking spot. :becky:

Back
Top Bottom