• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone else keep buying, trading and/or selling the same model gun??

Glock 19. Buy, sell, and trade. Other than the gap series, it's my least favorite Glock, but I do know it is probably the most traded pistol on the ODT. I always try to have one stuck away for a trade.

I've owned probably 5 Glock 17's through the years. Just never connected with them like my 19's.

Currently shooting a new Grey 17 Gen4 for competitions and we're getting along splendidly. In fact, my Glock 34 has sat idle for the last 3-4 matches I've shot.

M92 AK Pistols... Bought and sold 3 so far... Still looking for another good deal...
I love these things, but they seem to have no practical purpose.... Not caring about the SBR route....

I thought this was a site where people discussed the virtues of personal responsibility and proper grammar.

Well, maybe dogs, too!

Crap! I've been misled all this time.

I want reparations! I deserve them.

Last edited:
I've owned probably 5 Glock 17's through the years. Just never connected with them like my 19's.

Currently shooting a new Grey 17 Gen4 for competitions and we're getting along splendidly. In fact, my Glock 34 has sat idle for the last 3-4 matches I've shot.

Chop the grip on that 17 already. I love my
20150524_123901.jpg
g19 HL...aka Homemade Long slide 19

Back
Top Bottom