• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone else stocking up on guns / ammo/ mags & silencers?

Saw his impromptu presser yesterday, the POTUS said we have enough background laws already. Said it a couple times. Sounds like Susan Collins has got thru to him on background checks for sales between family members. I "think" if they kept it to stranger to stranger sales, it "might" have some chance. The Dems got greedy with the language.

Saw his impromptu presser yesterday, the POTUS said we have enough background laws already. Said it a couple times. Sounds like Susan Collins has got thru to him on background checks for sales between family members. I "think" if they kept it to stranger to stranger sales, it "might" have some chance. The Dems got greedy with the language.
I see that happening, them banning person to person sales without paperwork FFL... would kill used sales but I’m sure the gun stores would love it

Mainly concerned about private sale restrictions; you think they would worry more about the number of shooting deaths in Chicago before what a few nut jobs do that get all the news attention.
They never talk about the Millions of law abiding gun owners that are responsible.

Back
Top Bottom