• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone ever have trouble fitting M-LOK attachments on rails?

cdrdr

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
85   1
Reaction score
I bought a talon mlok rail but when I try to attach mlok grips on the underside of the rail the slots seem to be smaller then the rest and won’t fit my mlok attachments correctly , does anyone have any experience with this and does anyone have any advice on how to fix this

Nope. No issues when any of my rails.

Ive seen some out of spec Mlok cuts from various manufacturers though. Usually the wrong radius on the ends.

If a genuine magpul part doesn’t fit... pretty simple to determine who’s made the error. :becky:

You can file it... or have the manufacturer make it right.

Nope. No issues when any of my rails.

Ive seen some out of spec Mlok cuts from various manufacturers though. Usually the wrong radius on the ends.

If a genuine magpul part doesn’t fit... pretty simple to determine who’s made the error. :becky:

You can file it... or have the manufacturer make it right.
Yeah that was what I was thinking, was hoping I had a choice that didn’t involve filing it I’ll call manufacturer tomorrow see what they say

*update- I’m an idiot. The version of the magpul foregrip I have is only supposed to work on moe rails and I have a free float. Damn that sucks, anyone wanna buy a vertical grip? Lol

Back
Top Bottom