Anyone ever hear of SublimeHunting.com?

JTP2

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
So late last night was just trolling the internet and started just looking for some ammo not so much a need but more of a want. Never heard of this site before so I get there somehow because I danged sure didn't type that into my browser. Anyway find a substantial amount of what I wanted and added it to my cart and went to check out as a guest without registering. Very fair prices or so it seemed but when I chose the one method of shipping they have which is UPS, my shipping charge was 160.00 dollars more than twice the amount of what I wanted to buy. Needless to say I didn't make that purchase but has anyone ever heard of such a thing. 160 dollars for maybe 10 pounds?????? I was floored and then I get an e-mail from them today saying I didn't complete my order..........Yeah you think????

Lol I gave up on this site. No response to emails no address no phone number. Let me know how it goes
Yeah I sent an e-mail to their "contact" link and never heard back from them. Prices were too good to be true and you know the saying if it looks too good to be true it probably is...You can bet you a$$ I was not gonna provide them with a CC card number something stinks with them and hope nobody has been scammed.

Back
Top Bottom