• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone from around Bartow County done business with Aztec Framing?

For 25 years he could be the cheapest bid and make the most money by only using illegals and not paying taxes. That guy was living large for a while.

2018 GMC Sierra Denali purchased for $74,000 and then upgraded with $692,000 in improvements.
Armored?????

Dude's lifestyle and armed compound screams drug kingpin.....

eight pistols, five shotguns and a rifle.

Well, that's not very "kingpinny", hell most of us could sail that much from our collections and not even miss em.

This must be one nice Denali

"After Wednesday’s news conference, federal authorities marveled at the vehicles and guns seized from Perez. Among them is a 2018 Chevrolet Camaro with a camouflage coated exterior and a massive white 2018 GMC Sierra Denali purchased for $74,000 and then upgraded with $692,000 in improvements".

In all, Perez acquired eight pistols, five shotguns and a rifle.

“If it is just merely for self-protection,” Pak said, “I’m not quite sure you need 14 weapons.”

That's a quote from U.S. Attorney B.J. Pak...a quote that bothers me because I get the feeling he doesn't believe that anyone needs 14 weapons, whether you are here illegally or are a citizen.

“If it is just merely for self-protection,” Pak said, “I’m not quite sure you need 14 weapons.”

That's a quote from U.S. Attorney B.J. Pak...a quote that bothers me because I get the feeling he doesn't believe that anyone needs 14 weapons, whether you are here illegally or are a citizen.
I read that the same as you did. I mean hell let's not forget the $800K plus in vehicles and who knows how many hundreds of thousands in other stuff

I thought the same thing when I read that.

Back
Top Bottom