• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone get warranty limbs from Excalibur?

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
My old exocet limbs are finally starting to show a few hairline cracks.
I contacted Excalibur in their email about it and they sent me a follow the prompt PDF about how to send in your limbs with a RMA form.
There was no formal reply such as "Yes we will warranty them" or "Send them them in and pay this much$$."
Just a PDF with step by step instructions so am I correct to think they are covered free of charge?

Just got off phone with them.
As soon as I mentioned small hairline cracks in outter Camo coating she said "Yep send them in for warranty replacement."
They are mag tip limbs.

Yeah I don't know the age of it as I got it used.
Looks like they warranty cracks with no questions asked regardless if original owner or not.

It will be reviewed by the warranty department then they will send me some shipping info then they will be shipped back to me within two days once they receive them in their United States location.

Just got off phone with them.
As soon as I mentioned small hairline cracks in outter Camo coating she said "Yep send them in for warranty replacement."
They are mag tip limbs.

Yeah I don't know the age of it as I got it used.
Looks like they warranty cracks with no questions asked regardless if original owner or not.

It will be reviewed by the warranty department then they will send me some shipping info then they will be shipped back to me within two days once they receive them in their United States location.
Man that's a relief to me! I've been constantly worried that you might be changing the feedback rating you gave me five years ago................... Now hopefully I can lay that secret to rest....................

Haha sounds good right?

I followed the prompts on their website but it won't let me get anywhere.
Looks like they have a weird format not supported by my technology.
Emailing them.

Man that's a relief to me! I've been constantly worried that you might be changing the feedback rating you gave me five years ago................... Now hopefully I can lay that secret to rest....................

Oh hell no big Mike!
That thing could snap in half all by itself in a tree and I would still think highly of you.
The crossbow still works great I'm just a little skeptical of those little cracks that started showing up recently.
They haven't gotten any bigger and it still hits like a freight train.

No way like I said before this is my favorite weapon I've ever owned..... of all my toys this one puts the venicin on the table quickly and quietly.

For anyone wondering what the hell were talking about.... This crossbow was my first trade on the ODT and has by far been the most used of my entire hunting arsenal and Mike was and still is the perfect representative of the ODT and just recently I traded with him for another toy that I highly doubt I'll ever get rid of.

Did you rub the limbs with a cotton ball to check for cracks ? Just wondering. Post what you come up with. My Excal is old also but still on the money.

Back
Top Bottom