Anyone have tips/reccomendations on prepping

There are a million things to learn, practice, stock, accumulate etc. But I think the most important thing of all is to START and start NOW. I spent a long time thinking about how to begin, reading, listening to others, blah blah blah. But I was getting nowhere. I still have miles to go of course and I have RE-started after some mis-steps but at least I have SOME stuff ready.

There are a million things to learn, practice, stock, accumulate etc. But I think the most important thing of all is to START and start NOW. I spent a long time thinking about how to begin, reading, listening to others, blah blah blah. But I was getting nowhere. I still have miles to go of course and I have RE-started after some mis-steps but at least I have SOME stuff ready.

^^^^^This^^^^^

What's all this running, and exercise crap? I'm a fat man.. Watch me lose 220 lbs while you runner waste heart beats and waste away from all that good lean running, and exercise. Now where's my pork chops? :boink:

From my latest experience..... Have fuel in hand and also one of those hand siphon pumps....

What's all this running, and exercise crap? I'm a fat man.. Watch me lose 220 lbs while you runner waste heart beats and waste away from all that good lean running, and exercise. Now where's my pork chops? :boink:

From my latest experience..... Have fuel in hand and also one of those hand siphon pumps....

Yeah, I'm guessing it is probably is better to be unhealthy, overweight, on medication and in general poor health. Thats probably why the military puts recruits through extensive bacon eating and tv watching regimens...you know, so they don't waste heart beats.

Yeah, I'm guessing it is probably is better to be unhealthy, overweight, on medication and in general poor health. Thats probably why the military puts recruits through extensive bacon eating and tv watching regimens...you know, so they don't waste heart beats.

LOL

Back
Top Bottom