Anyone here SBR a PS90?

SS193 subsonic out of a 10.4" barrel P90.. 55gr @ 1050fps -> 135 ft-lbs muzzle energy
CCI Mini-Mag out of whatever CCI does their testing through.. 40gr @ 1235fps -> 135 ft-lbs muzzle energy

That seems worthwhile.

SS193 subsonic out of a 10.4" barrel P90.. 55gr @ 1050fps -> 135 ft-lbs muzzle energy
CCI Mini-Mag out of whatever CCI does their testing through.. 40gr @ 1235fps -> 135 ft-lbs muzzle energy

That seems worthwhile.

So how often do you rely on your terminal ballistics? Operating in Operational Operations much? Again it would only be for occasional use.

So how often do you rely on your terminal ballistics? Operating in Operational Operations much? Again it would only be for occasional use.
OPERATOR!

'Murika

I'm just saying. I don't like FN for the same reason I don't like HK. They don't give a **** about the civilian market. Seriously, who restricts their ammo?

^^ That has a lot to do with it. And the fact that not many guns are chambered for it. And its weak. But with MPA and others making more 5.7 guns, maybe one day ammo will come around.

I know Hi Desert Dog cuts and makes new SBR barrels for them. I guess that's where I'd go to get one.

By the time you do all that though, you could probably find a todd bailey HK clone and SBR it for about the same money, and you'd be way more super hella operator bro.

Mine: IMG_0091.jpg

She takes subs fine, but it makes me nervous...

If your going to sbr it, then you can just hack the barrel and shroud off - shroud is useless anyway once you sbr. If your anal like me, you can bring it to me to use a dental drill to cut the blind pin and salvage the shroud - for no other reason than it can be done...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom