• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone interested in another ODT lower run?

Interested in another ODT lower run?

• Total voters
So I worked up three basic ideas: flaming wolf skull, lego soldier and the GA outline (found in this thread). From the comments I see, the flaming wolf looks like the most popular. I'd like to move forward with that one and tweak as needed. This is what the initial concept looked like. Happy to hear constructive thoughts and ideas...
upload_2018-12-26_15-38-44.png

So I worked up three basic ideas: flaming wolf skull, lego soldier and the GA outline (found in this thread). From the comments I see, the flaming wolf looks like the most popular. I'd like to move forward with that one and tweak as needed. This is what the initial concept looked like. Happy to hear constructive thoughts and ideas...
View attachment 1928251
thanks but not interested

Looks good to me

View attachment 1928251

View attachment 1928251

My preference would be ODT in a straight line either above or below the wolf head.

Still like lego for 1st choice...

Back
Top Bottom