• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone interested in another ODT lower run?

Interested in another ODT lower run?

• Total voters
Trying to get back to this guys. By my not so quick count, about 70 of us responded that we would be in for at least one. I heard several ideas: tacos, golden hen, flaming wolf, GA outline, legos and deer were most represented. I worked up a quick GA outline and asked for feedback and ideas (not much there), a flaming wolf skull (some interest and my favorite) and a lego soldier (some interest and potentially cool to me). The deer and the chicken have already been done so I steered clear of those. To me if the majority want one of those we should inquire about another run of the existing design. Or go with a buck skull or some kind of different chicken (thunder chicken i.e. Trans Am?) I can go any direction here - work off of either the GA, lego or flaming wolf skull or scrap all of those and go another direction. Keep in mind, we can probably all come up with some bad ass images but it will need to be a simple line drawing on a lower. Too much detail, shading, complicated color schemes, etc. just won't work. We doing this or what?

Thoughts? I don't hate it...
upload_2018-12-21_15-20-44.png

Back
Top Bottom