• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know a Browning shotgun collector (a pair FS with original receipt)?

Just so you understand how brownings were sold at the time. They could be "ordered" from the local merchant, here, in europe, anywhere. Just the reciever assy could be ordered separate and barrels could be ordered separate,or sold from stock, just like ARs now.

The seller then could mix and match to give the customer what they wanted. The seller could also install additional accessories such as swivels, pads, etc.

Unless there is provenance this was a cataloged item or came from Browning's custom shop, it will be a good story.

Buy the gun, not the story.

Pretty nice definitely look like straight stock upland guns instead of the pistol grips;
I would think they would be worth the same or more as the standard models to the right person if they were ordered that way. Good luck nice ones.

Just so you understand how brownings were sold at the time. They could be "ordered" from the local merchant, here, in europe, anywhere. Just the reciever assy could be ordered separate and barrels could be ordered separate,or sold from stock, just like ARs now.

The seller then could mix and match to give the customer what they wanted. The seller could also install additional accessories such as swivels, pads, etc.

Unless there is provenance this was a cataloged item or came from Browning's custom shop, it will be a good story.

Buy the gun, not the story.

yup this is how i ended up with an A5 SUPER lightweight, they were never sold over here but you could special order them from Europe so a few made it over here.

as for OP i had that rare A5 listed forever and barley had any interest on here, listed once on gunbroker and it went for well over what i was asking.

I would contact Harvey broome Fitzgerald ga and ask explain not for sale but need a value.

Back
Top Bottom