Anyone know a good dentist?

killstatic

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
63   0
Reaction score
I just came back from the dentist for some tooth pain it was an infection nothing wrong with my teeth. However the dentist filed down my teeth a little because I had pain when biting. Now she's saying I need to get it extracted and replaced with a implant. If it was just an infection wouldn't the antibiotics have been good enough. I feel like I got screwed. I'm not interested in implants I want to save the tooth there is nothing wrong with it other than now is been filed down. I'm interested in dentist anywhere from Temple to Marietta, and I have no insurance. I feel like this dentist is trying to rip me off

Nothing like dental pain to make your day.
Sometimes antibiotics arent enough for an active infection, and/or if the tooth is continuously irritated by impact with other teeth. I assume you mean xrays showed nothing with that tooth.
Did the dentist check for a tiny piece of food lodged into the gum?

implants aren't cheap you're probably looking at 3k. Is there a dental school any where near you, or a dentist that works on a sliding scale?

The only dental school in GA. is in Augusta if you are interested. 7067212371 is the number press 1 for emergency I think and they can advise you from there. The price is reflected if you use a student or resident.

Back
Top Bottom