• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone know of a local World War 1 Era Luger appraiser?

Preston0333

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
16   0
Reaction score
I've got a beautiul WW1 era Luger that I would be interested in selling, but I know that gun has its entirely own market. I would just love to have an expert look at it first. Does anyone know of a metro Atlanta contact I could have take a look?

Steve is the baseball coach at ABAC in Tifton. I used to have his number but it’s not in my phone. I will try to find his card later.
Also you can google Simpson Ltd. And see if they have a gun similar to yours for pricing. They generally have a lot of Lugers.

Steve is the baseball coach at ABAC in Tifton. I used to have his number but it’s not in my phone. I will try to find his card later.
Also you can google Simpson Ltd. And see if they have a gun similar to yours for pricing. They generally have a lot of Lugers.
Wow, Steve has built a name for himself! I love it. Let me know if you find his card, thanks!

If it's relatively common then it's pretty easy to work out FMV. So a DWM or Erfurt between 1914 - 1918 is easy. Comes down to details with condition, matching numbers etc.

I'm not an expert, but I've bought and sold several over the years, currently have 3 WWI era.

If it's relatively common then it's pretty easy to work out FMV. So a DMW or Erfurt between 1914 - 1918 is easy. Comes down to details with condition, matching numbers etc.

I'm not an expert, but I've bought and sold several over the years, currently have 3 WWI era.
I'll upload some pictures either tonight or tomorrow and let you take a look.

Back
Top Bottom