• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone looking for a CJ5 project - gone

shakey hunter

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
24   0
Reaction score
I've got a 79 CJ5 Renegade that's going to need probably a total build. Has in line 6 locked up front floor pans need replaced. It's never been lifted OEM seats are gone but have a set of Toyota seats for it. I thought was going to be able to restore it but to much money for me now. I can send pics just PM me with email I'll send pics ASAP. I haven't come up for a price yet but it will be super cheap. Thanks shakey

I know itvhas a new battery,master cylinder also ignition control box also. It's inline 6 I haven't even checked the transmission out. Three out of the 4 tires still holding air passenger side is flat. It's got some nice rims on it already. It will have to be towed from here. I'll post pics tomorrow. Wow didn't think I'd get so many PMs about it. If I missed someone I'm sorry. Just look at my sig line you'll know. LOL

I'm extremely sorry for any inconvenience I caused anyone. I've always believed a hand shake is a man's bond guess I just old school. Especially when he was taking payment. I'm so freaking PO right now I could spit 16 penny nail through a 6x6. I don't do business like this. You can look at my feed back and see that.

If he was on here I would but it's my neighbor who told me it can stay her until I get it paid off no problem. He's known me from when I lived here when I was a kid. So that's what pissed me off.

I only owed him $75 dollars told him last week that I was bringing it over but he went into the hospital so I couldn't pay him the last little bit. He said it's yours you made the payment for it. So don't worry about getting it to me until I get out of the hospital. We'll settle up then. He had already made the bill of sale out to me just needed date on it. Only reason I posted it was because I was getting it paid off today with all the paperwork. Plus he said it's yours don't worry about not your fault I got admitted to hospital I would have paid off last week.

I'm wondering why you're not relieved that you're out of the deal on something you couldn't put the money in to complete. You could have just posted-

Jeep gone.

Unless you were gonna make a few bucks on the resale- in that case, don't count a bird in the hand until it's in your bush, or something like that.

I'm sorta glad but wasn't going to make but maybe $50 or less on it. Just when someone says don't worry about it not your fault I got admitted to hospital it's yours. We'll get it taken care of no worries. That's what it means to me. I just believe a man's word and a hand shake mean something. That's why I'm little PO.

Back
Top Bottom