• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Need an AR at a great Price.....

I hate my wifes worst gun iv ever bought...but its what she wanted.

I’ve had several. Loved the size and the way it felt. But when the fat meat of a normal finger can impede trigger travel enough that it won’t fire? They had to go. I don’t need a 3 pound trigger In it but at least one that fires the gun without 3” of travel!

Let a buddy shoot it one time, by one time, i mean he shot one round...he handed it back and said "that trigger pull is longer and harder than ron Jeremy's ****" i thought i was gonna die:lol:
I’ve had several. Loved the size and the way it felt. But when the fat meat of a normal finger can impede trigger travel enough that it won’t fire? They had to go. I don’t need a 3 pound trigger In it but at least one that fires the gun without 3” of travel!

Anyone ever used Amazon Treasure truck? Amazon picks the hot deal for the day that one purchases online and you pick up near you at central location. Now if Alexander's would try that with its deals then I would be broke. I would have loved to have bought my Kimber w/o driving 4 hr round trip.
I’m sure the deals are for getting you and your buddies in the store.

You must not have shot one of them thangs.

I found a better trigger on a krylon paint can.
No I ain't even held one. But I assumed it would be a better pocket gun for my wife than the Kel Tec P32 she has now. Nothing really wrong with it but she doesn't like not having a manual safety. The Smith is the only thing in that size range that has one.

Back
Top Bottom