• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone on other forums?

Before I participate in another forum I'll just sit back and read for awhile, that way I can see if it's the kind of place I want to be known at or not. With that said, there are a couple other forums I frequent but not going to name them out of respect for Steve.

Nick T

This is pretty much what I'm doing. I'm feeling it out before I start really posting.

The new forum is motorcycles, so I don't think OS should worry about me posting it.

GON, AR15.com, M4CCarbine, all the Suppressor/NFA forums, AKFiles, AKForum.net, and Rimfire Central. Used to also do Glock Talk, but I do not own anymore Glocks.

The Corvette Forum, and I used to be on The Highroad. Anyone remember THR before the breakup?

I see that one pop up on searches periodically.

Fantastic forum with an incredibly knowledgeable member base. It's still going too I guess, I just haven't been on much since coming here. You'll find some folks that are pretty famous in the gun world regularly posting and moderating.

This is my home now aswell, but since I've taken up a new hobby it only makes sense that I find a forum with a knowledgeable member base. I know we have a gearhead section, but that kind of covers everything instead of a particular thing (like vintage cafe bikes).

Back
Top Bottom