Anyone on other forums?

oops, I forgot about one.
whyilovebigtatas.com

Well played sir.
tumblr_lq2u0cmb2s1qii6tmo1_500.gif

I have been a member of AR15.com since 2003 but don't post over there much anymore. Maybe 20 post a year or so. Was a "team member " for most of those years and was pretty active for a while.

Been lurking over at the M14forum a bunch lately.

I frequent other forums for help on occasions (truck,tractor, etc). It just amazes me how since the internet has really came along all the info you can find for anything that you would of had to pay a professional for years ago. To fixing, diagnosing something, anything of that nature. But ODT is my main forum because my main hobby is trading firearms around. But if you need something you can bet there is a forum for it.

I frequent other forums for help on occasions (truck,tractor, etc). It just amazes me how since the internet has really came along all the info you can find for anything that you would of had to pay a professional for years ago. To fixing, diagnosing something, anything of that nature. But ODT is my main forum because my main hobby is trading firearms around. But if you need something you can bet there is a forum for it.

Boom! x2.

I love that I'm able to find a forum based on whatever my needs are. It beats the hell out of paying someone to do a job that I'd rather do, but just don't have the know-how.

I've gone on the SMITH & WESSON forum before....but now I got a Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson , I don't need to anymore. This place has enough info, classified, and general nutty characters to do me ! LOL

Back
Top Bottom