• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone polishes revolvers?

dt4629

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
108   0
Reaction score
I have a Colt Python 6" I would like to get it polished to mirror finish. I don't have the time to do it myself, plus I'd like to give someone the business. Do you recommend anyone in Atlanta? Northwest preferably, but anywhere?
Thanks

I have a Colt Python 6" I would like to get it polished to mirror finish. I don't have the time to do it myself, plus I'd like to give someone the business. Do you recommend anyone in Atlanta? Northwest preferably, but anywhere?
Thanks

I would use FLITZ and a polishing ball (on a drill). Pop the cylinder out and take the grips off, polish away! Clean the dirty polish off regularly. FLITZ is a VERY FINE (almost nonexistent) 6,000 grit.

i have a 2lb tub for polishing my aircraft. I also use it for cleaning and removing haze from the windscreen. So I’m not afraid to use it or recommend it.

first 5 minutes or so will demonstrate polishing aluminum. Same same process for stainless starting around 9 minutes in

I would use FLITZ and a polishing ball (on a drill). Pop the cylinder out and take the grips off, polish away! Clean the dirty polish off regularly. FLITZ is a VERY FINE (almost nonexistent) 6,000 grit.

i have a 2lb tub for polishing my aircraft. I also use it for cleaning and removing haze from the windscreen. So I’m not afraid to use it or recommend it.

first 5 minutes or so will demonstrate polishing aluminum. Same same process for stainless starting around 9 minutes in

thanks man

Back
Top Bottom