Anyone seen this dumb ****??

Would you drive a squatted truck?

• Total voters

ARCman47

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Midget Wrangler
215   0
Reaction score
From what I have heard, this dumb crap started in Commiefornia, but here locally, I have started to see quite a few trucks doing this, mostly spoiled teenagers... Basically jack the front end of the truck up and leave the back end stock..

Called "Squatting" or something :pound: WTF

[Broken External Image]:

cdn.meme.am_instances_400x_66025903.jpg

cdn.meme.am_instances_400x_55241833.jpg

Another trend that I see more and more is putting 20+" wheels (with a significant offset so the wheel is damn near outside the fender-well) with low profile all terrain tires on a lifted truck...To each his own but it looks super dumb to me!

Times are tough. Between that truck payment (that just rolled off 0% APR), the rimz and ta'rs payment, that is about the same as the required full coverage insurance, they can't afford the full lift kit so they just buy the front and get to pretend...

Derp!

Times are tough. Between that truck payment (that just rolled off 0% APR), the rimz and ta'rs payment, that is about the same as the required full coverage insurance, they can't afford the full lift kit so they just buy the front and get to pretend...

Derp!
Surprisingly enough, most of the trucks that I've seen this garbage on are pretty high-end. It blows me away to see a customized 60 or 70k truck being driven by an 18 or 20 year old.

Back
Top Bottom