• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone tried DVOR?

WC1911guy

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
52   0
Reaction score
Found this website called DVOR. Some of the stuff they sell is close outs and it changes daily. Some stuff is cheaper by a small margin and some is a decent discount. They have AR parts and accessories on sale right now. The site is free but you have to sign up with an email to see prices. I've been looking at it for a few days but haven't bought anything yet. Anyway here's the link if anyone is interested:

http://www.dvor.com/s/8dm54a

I've been getting emails from them for years. Signed up, never found anything in stock that was worth my time. It's either great and out of stock, or not. I've got $15 in credit stored up from the last three birthdays...

I've bought a few items from them. They have some deals sometimes but they sell out fast. They'll send you at least 1 email a day showing deals and usually no more than 2 in a day. They don't wear out your email like some places do.

I signed up, probably after hearing about them here, and after a few months of emails I realized I had yet to buy anything from them. I only buy if I can afford it, want it bad, and know it's a good deal. For some reason Dvor items never fit the criteria, so I cancelled their emails.

Sign up through the link and WC1911 gets some credits. DVOR is ok for some stuff, but shipping always makes the deals not that great when i have looked.

You only get a $10 credit if someone actually buys something so it's not a big deal at all. You can sign up straight through the site too. I just didn't want anyone thinking it was sketchy because you have to give them your email so I used the link they sent me for sign up. I haven't found anything worth the trouble of ordering yet but it changes daily.

You only get a $10 credit if someone actually buys something so it's not a big deal at all. You can sign up straight through the site too. I just didn't want anyone thinking it was sketchy because you have to give them your email so I used the link they sent me for sign up. I haven't found anything worth the trouble of ordering yet but it changes daily.

Sorry. I did not mean it that way. I think it is good thing they give credit. most companies could care less about someone pushing leads their way. If I was not already signed up, I would use your link. it does not hurt the person signing up.

I buy from them when they do the free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom