• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ANYONE WANT TO GO TO COLORADO TO ELK HUNT 11/11-11/17 ?

If you had said Nebraska or somewhere there about for mule deer, I'd be in. But elk for some reason has never interested me and I have absolutely zero intention of ever stepping foot in Colorado again on purpose.
That’s the way I felt till the first time I went. After seeing one the first time I went the mule deer would have only been icing on the cake, the elk are harder to come by. We hunted unguided on BLM land. The first time we went was in November and it was cold. We were at 9-10000 ft. The altitude is no joke if you’re not prepared for it. We went 6 different times and I ended up with 2 bulls Great time. We also started hunting the first rifle hunt in October after that first time. The meat is hands down better than deer. Good luck if you can go Tony

That’s the way I felt till the first time I went. After seeing one the first time I went the mule deer would have only been icing on the cake, the elk are harder to come by. We hunted unguided on BLM land. The first time we went was in November and it was cold. We were at 9-10000 ft. The altitude is no joke if you’re not prepared for it. We went 6 different times and I ended up with 2 bulls Great time. We also started hunting the first rifle hunt in October after that first time. The meat is hands down better than deer. Good luck if you can go Tony

THANKS SIR! BLACK POWDER IS MY FAVORITE TIME TO BE THERE! RUTT FULL BLOWN! CRAZY TIME IN THE MOUNTAINS !

Back
Top Bottom