• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anywhere around here to buy a complete AR pistol lower?

Rbenzo

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
Looking for local options besides ordering from psa. 556 cal, plain Jane like Aero, Andersons, etc.
Tru prep has Andersons for 175, Cherokee Pawn has psa for 159.
Anybody else have them?

Steve at SR Armory can put one together one for you in a snap. His prices are awesome. His little shop is just south of Sixes Rd. exit about 2 miles south on Canton Rd.. You can go in and pick you parts and he can slap it together for you in no time. SR Armory (678)230-8832. Tell him Greg sent ya. He does me real well. I order a lot of parts through him and go pick them up to avoid shipping. I have probably built 10 AR's since I've known of his shop. I go in and hand pick my upper and lowers. IF you take your upper there he can hand select a lower receiver for a perfect fit. I am anal about that and he goes out of his way to accommodate my eccentricities. He has everything you need to build one and you can use budget parts or go with a little more expensive parts. He also has his own barrel line that are great barrels and he specializes in pistol and SBR builds. Give him a call he probably has a couple already made up knowing him. He does it for his passion and doesn't rely on his gun business for a living so he doesn't gouge you on prices. He owns another business and does really well with it and runs his little gun shop mostly on Saturdays. He is a real good guy to deal with. He also has a website SR Armory it will pop up on google.

Steve at SR Armory can put one together one for you in a snap. His prices are awesome. His little shop is just south of Sixes Rd. exit about 2 miles south on Canton Rd.. You can go in and pick you parts and he can slap it together for you in no time. SR Armory (678)230-8832. Tell him Greg sent ya. He does me real well. I order a lot of parts through him and go pick them up to avoid shipping. I have probably built 10 AR's since I've known of his shop. I go in and hand pick my upper and lowers. IF you take your upper there he can hand select a lower receiver for a perfect fit. I am anal about that and he goes out of his way to accommodate my eccentricities. He has everything you need to build one and you can use budget parts or go with a little more expensive parts. He also has his own barrel line that are great barrels and he specializes in pistol and SBR builds. Give him a call he probably has a couple already made up knowing him. He does it for his passion and doesn't rely on his gun business for a living so he doesn't gouge you on prices. He owns another business and does really well with it and runs his little gun shop mostly on Saturdays. He is a real good guy to deal with. He also has a website SR Armory it will pop up on google.
Thanks, I'll check him out.

Back
Top Bottom