APD helicopter crash

wow, cbs atlanta just got into someone apartment behind the accident and just zoomed in all the way on the wreck. the bodies are still on the ground. If not bodies than two sheets.. they just said, we aren't going to zoom back in on this cause there were two sheets on the ground next to the helicopter. then they went to a commercial. kind of tasteless. new channels are shameless.

wow, cbs atlanta just got into someone apartment behind the accident and just zoomed in all the way on the wreck. the bodies are still on the ground. If not bodies than two sheets.. they just said, we aren't going to zoom back in on this cause there were two sheets on the ground next to the helicopter. then they went to a commercial. kind of tasteless. new channels are shameless.

Yeah I just saw that, I thought the same thing.

Wow .... Imagine if their immediate, or extended families were unaware and learned about it from the news

Thats just deplorable

Does APD fly choppers on routine patrol or are they only up for specific reasons? If its a specific reason I hope some criminal is held responsible for these deaths.

Does APD fly choppers on routine patrol or are they only up for specific reasons? If its a specific reason I hope some criminal is held responsible for these deaths.

I know several years ago they patrolled. With budget cuts etc. I am assuming their activity was related to an incident. Just text a old friend in air support with APD, much relieved to get a reply but no info able to be given.

MLK @ HE Holmes, near Adamsville. Two confirmed fatalities so far by 11Alive news. Said that it was flying low and caught power lines. They were looking for a missing child in the area. Prayers out to their families. That's as of right now.

Back
Top Bottom