• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

APD Purchase New Weapons

By the deformed tip I'd say a Nosler. Nasty stuff to be sure and make a mess of a deer.
Qualified officers should have had ARs a long time ago and there is no sense in why they haven't had em.

The 3 out of four passing rate for the course makes me think that there are 25% of em that maybe shouldn't have a firearm but maybe a pencil instead.

I gotta hand it to Newton Co. After the mg bank robbery of way back when my 1SG in my Guard unit was issued an M14 to carry in his trunk.

%poodleshooters

By the deformed tip I'd say a Nosler. Nasty stuff to be sure and make a mess of a deer.
Qualified officers should have had ARs a long time ago and there is no sense in why they haven't had em.

The 3 out of four passing rate for the course makes me think that there are 25% of em that maybe shouldn't have a firearm but maybe a pencil instead.

I ran into a friend of mine who works for APD I hadn't seen in a while a few months ago and he was trying to decide on which AR to buy, he said they would "let him" carry an AR in his patrol car if he qualified with it but he would have to pay for it himself. I think APD should have supplied and trained their officers with a good rifle a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom