• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Appleseed at Buford

Poppa Mike

Default rank 5000+ posts
4H rifle team coach
40   0
Reaction score
Anyone going to the Appleseed shoot this weekend at the Ga Gun Club in Buford? I'm going with my daughter and granddaughter. Hope to get them some better training than I have been able to provide, lol! We've never been to one before and are looking forward to it

No, but I'm one of the volenteer instructors. There will be a great cadre of instructors there, but I'll be happy to answer any questions that you have.

Good luck and let us know how it went on Monday.

Man I would have loved to go to this, but I just got my wisdom teeth cut/ pulled out today. Don't think I'm going anywhere in the near future. Are there any plans in the future of the Appleseed coming back to the Ga gun club?

Sometimes it's better to have someone else work with your kid, I've got one like that myself. They're to obstinate to have a good time doing something you want them to enjoy.
It's not obstinance. It's genuine disinterest. Crazy thing is he's a GREAT shot. :(

It's not obstinance. It's genuine disinterest. Crazy thing is he's a GREAT shot. :(

Maybe he thinks it's too easy? Appleseed is a bit different than the shooting most people do. Maybe the different positions with the time limits, mag changes, will make it more fun.

Make a bet with him to get a rifleman patch. I doubt he'll get it the first time, so make the payoff attractive.

No, but I'm one of the volenteer instructors. There will be a great cadre of instructors there, but I'll be happy to answer any questions that you have.

Good luck and let us know how it went on Monday.
I'll be sure to post pics and results. I'm going to surprise my granddaughter with her birthday present a little early (three weeks) in the morning after we get there.
IMG_20160705_0917136_rewind.jpg
IMG_20160705_0917248_rewind.jpg

Back
Top Bottom