• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Appleseed at Buford

When are you and yours coming?
10/22

Thanks for asking!

Hopefully when it cools off a bit. I got my 10/22 takedown with the peep sites so I'm thinking I should do one at a time vs two at once.

I should start planting seeds when we talk about stuff...apple seeds!

10/22

Thanks for asking!

Hopefully when it cools off a bit. I got my 10/22 takedown with the peep sites so I'm thinking I should do one at a time vs two at once.

I should start planting seeds when we talk about stuff...apple seeds!

Both at the same time, there's absolutely no reason to watch from behind the line.

No, but I'm one of the volenteer instructors. There will be a great cadre of instructors there, but I'll be happy to answer any questions that you have.

Good luck and let us know how it went on Monday.
Hello! I was there on Saturday with my two kids. Unfortunately I could not come yesterday because of my leg so we missed the second day. I sent an email in the morning to Dr. John to let him know, I hope he got it.

Saturday it was awesome. Very well organized and I learned a lot. I'll do my best to complete the course next time.
Thank you very much. You guys do really a great job by keeping this traditions alive. I (and I hope one day) my kids will do the same.

Hello! I was there on Saturday with my two kids. Unfortunately I could not come yesterday because of my leg so we missed the second day. I sent an email in the morning to Dr. John to let him know, I hope he got it.

Saturday it was awesome. Very well organized and I learned a lot. I'll do my best to complete the course next time.
Thank you very much. You guys do really a great job by keeping this traditions alive. I (and I hope one day) my kids will do the same.

There are always no shows on Sunday. The day, even indoors, takes its toll.

Hopefully you and the family can make another one.

Hey Buck119, I was there with my daughter and granddaughter. I was very impressed with your sons performance and firearms safety skills. Great job Dad!

Back
Top Bottom