• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Appreciation

RAM

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
22   0
Reaction score
I have been on for several years now and have engaged with some great transactions with our members. As others on have shared, I have experienced quite a life altering experience. Many of you know what I am referring to. I am frankly ashamed to admit to this failure in such a public setting.

What has helped me was to watch the you tube video of Msgt. Roy P. Benavidez. We used to have the "Bad Ass of the Week here. Please watch the the entire video where Ronald Reagon awards him the CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR. It's great.

.Next, look up, Col. Robert Howard. I am sure there are quite a few that now's whom is. 5 Tours In Vietnam. One of the only direct appointments to the GB. Recommended for CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL,OF HONOR 3x. Amazing. Trust me, it's worth your time to check these guys out.

When you think it's bad, I don't think you have NVA regular standing over you to,decide your fate.

My .02cents.

Thanks.

E

E e

I have been on for several years now and have engaged with some great transactions with our members. As others on have shared, I have experienced quite a life altering experience. Many of you know what I am referring to. I am frankly ashamed to admit to this failure in such a public setting.

What has helped me was to watch the you tube video of Msgt. Roy P. Benavidez. We used to have the "Bad Ass of the Week here. Please watch the the entire video where Ronald Reagon awards him the CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR. It's great.

.Next, look up, Col. Robert Howard. I am sure there are quite a few that now's whom is. 5 Tours In Vietnam. One of the only direct appointments to the GB. Recommended for CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL,OF HONOR 3x. Amazing. Trust me, it's worth your time to check these guys out.

When you think it's bad, I don't think you have NVA regular standing over you to,decide your fate.

My .02cents.

Thanks.

E

E e

No videos I can see .

Check out this one...Sgt. John McKinney US Army, Dingalan Bay, Umiray River outpost, Luzon, Phillipines, M ay 11,1945.
Young,uneducated share cropper from Screven County, Georgia..
His story is told in a book entitled PHANTOM WARRIOR by Forrest Bryant Johnson if you can find it.
One of the Sgts. in the fight reported that he killed over 100 enemy maybe as high as 140....the officers recommending him for the MOH was afraid that the upper channels would not believe the count and reject the nomination so they dropped the number to 45...
One man alone..all others in his group were kia or wia and out of the fight.

Back
Top Bottom